Thursday, January 3, 2013

First Post

And it seems to me this is a nice way to start things out.


I'm not quite sure what kind of direction this blog will go in - just celebrating all things Johnny Depp and things related to Johnny Depp.

Some of the related things might shade a bit controversial; Johnny has led a rather nonstandard life and sometimes he says nonstandard things or hangs out with nonstandard people. He can be a bit of an eyebrow-raiser, and he can get people's tongues wagging about stuff. Even I have some opinions about some of the things he's said and done, and I don't always agree with him. Yet, that's kind of the spice of life - not everyone has to agree with everyone else about everything, all the time.

But for now...this beautiful photo will do for a start. I am not sure what this event is, where he turned up looking this sharp. If anyone knows, comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment