Sunday, January 13, 2013

Johnspiration












These are the photos I've found, so far, that inspire me to do more to take care of my health and to get in better shape. Look, if Johnny can look this good at nearly 50 years old, then I have no excuse at only 43. Yes, it is true I am a type 2 diabetic, and I have to watch what I put in my mouth and I do have to exercise and diabetes does NOT take a day off. I have to do this every day.

So far, I'm doing well; my sugar is under control and so much about my metabolism  has changed - my weight has come down (nearly 40 pounds at this point), my blood pressure has improved (not that it was high to begin with), my triglycerides & cholesterol have normalized, and things are going great.

I hope to keep this up. All I have to do is keep these images of Johnny in my mind and tell myself  "if he can, I can too!"

I find myself wondering what he'd make of that....

No comments:

Post a Comment